How did you hear about us?
|How did you find us?: *|
What type of Volunteer Opportunities interest you?
|Areas of Interest (Please select up to 4): *|
|Type of Activity and/or Skills (Please select up to 4): *|
To find out more information about volunteering opportunities visit www.do-it.org.uk
Please give brief details of your occupation, previous work experience, interests and hobbies.
|Occupation, previous work experience, interests and hobbies: *|
What times are you available for volunteering?
(Please tick all that apply)
We would be pleased if you could take time to complete the following information. This will only be used for monitoring purposes.
Which age group are you in?
|Age Group: *|
What is your current employment Status?
|Employment Status: *|
Which ethnic group do you belong to?
|Ethnic Group: *|
N.B Whilst we make every effort to make sure that health & safety is a priority at groups/organisations you may volunteer for, we cannot be responsible for the implementation of health & safety policies/practices, and YOU must be responsible for your own health & safety at all times.
I am aware that my name and address and any other relevant information discussed and agreed during the interview may be forwarded to organisations with relevant volunteering and training opportunities.
- At no time will we provide any of your details to a third party without your permission.
- You have the right to see any information about you that we hold in a retrieval system such as a computer database or paper index system.
- You have the right to challenge us about any information relating to you we hold in a retrieval system and have this changed.
- You have the right for your details to be removed from a retrieval system.
- We may compile statistical data from time to time but this will never include references to a particular individual.
- In order to keep you up to date with information and events we may include you in our mailing list or email list.
- We will never sell or give our mailing lists to a third party.
- Your records will be kept on our computer and paper system for two years.
What will we do with the information you give us?
We will hold your information confidentially. Using the information we will try to match you with volunteering opportunities that appear to suit your preferences and availability. If we find a match we will contact you with the details of the volunteering opportunity; you can then decide if this is something you would like to become involved with as a volunteer or not. If not, we will continue to look for volunteering opportunities that you may be interested in. We will not send your name and contact details to an organisation seeking volunteers unless you have agreed with us that we may do so.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Formerly Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)
Some opportunities require that a check through the DBS be carried out on anyone who wishes to volunteer with them. This may be the case if the volunteering involves regular one to one contact with children or specific situations with vulnerable persons. No DBS checks will be made without your consent and you have been accepted as a volunteer for an organisation requiring such a check to be made.